What are the types of sweeping robots? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
Nowadays, sweeping robots appear more and more frequently in people's home lives, what is a robot cleaner? At present, sweeping robots are roughly divided into three categories, sweeping and mopping integrated machines, sweeping machines, and mopping machines.
Smart sweeping and mopping machine:
The sweeping and mopping machine, as the name suggests, is a dual purpose machine, which can both sweep and mop the floor. The rag is detachable. When sweeping the floor, remove the rag and just sweep the floor. When you need to mop the floor, install the rag. Dry mopping does not need to add water, and wet mopping requires water in the water tank.
Advantages: One machine with two functions, saving space, and the price is relatively cheaper than the two robots separated by sweeping and dragging
Disadvantages: Compared with the two robots separated by sweeping and dragging, the integrated machine needs to accommodate the two parts that occupy the space of the water tank and the dust box at the same time. The thickness of the fuselage is bound to be thicker, and the space of the water tank and the dust box is relatively small. The frequency of dumping dust is relatively high. In addition, the mopping and sweeping cloth is designed to be level with the ground, and the cloth is less stressed, so the mopping will not be particularly clean.
5 Smart Clean Modes
5 clean modes of the smart robotic vacuums are: Auto/Spot/Edge/Manual/Zigzag. Freely switch between different modes and power levels as you want.
The sweeper only has the function of a sweeper. It mainly relies on the motor to drive the brush (broom) to clean the garbage, and the motor generates suction to suck the cleaned garbage into the dust box, and cooperate to complete the cleaning.
Advantages: Single function, no water tank, lighter and thinner body, larger motor capacity, faster brush speed, stronger suction, no water tank design, lighter body weight, more power saving, of course. With a larger battery installed, the battery life will be longer.
Disadvantages: Single function, no mopping function, manual mopping is required, or another mopping machine is purchased.
The mopping machine has only dry and wet mopping functions, but no sweeping function. Wet mopping mainly relies on a water seepage system to evenly infiltrate the water in the water tank into the rag, and the engine drives the machine to mop the floor.
Advantages: Single function, professional wet and dry mopping, no dust box, the design of the fuselage can be held at a certain angle with the ground, and the force is applied to the rag. Under the same engine, the mopping force is greater and the mopping is cleaner. A larger battery can also be installed for longer battery life.
Disadvantages: Single function, no sweeping function, manual sweeping is required, or another sweeper must be purchased.
The above is the whole content of what is a sweeping robot and what are the types of sweeping robots, and what are the advantages and disadvantages of each. In fact, it is simply a sweeping robot, that is, an automatic sweeper, a smart vacuum cleaner, a robot vacuum cleaner, etc., which are smart home appliances. One of them can automatically complete the floor cleaning work in the room by virtue of a certain artificial intelligence.
At present, the 2nice sweeping robot that is widely used on the market belongs to the intelligent household robot vacuum cleaner, which has the following characteristics:
- Why the robot vacuum is lack of suction? The default setting of the suction power is in [Normal Level], which is suitable for hard floor and low-pile carpet. You can manually increase the suction power to [HIGH Level] by the remote or APP, for the best performance.
- 5 Smart Cleaning Modes: Our smart vacuum robot cleaner supports 5 cleaning modes: 1. Auto cleaning(with random path) 2. Spot cleaning 3. Edge cleaning 4. Zig-zag Cleaning 5. Manual cleaning(Drive by the directional buttons). The 5 clean modes cater to your need anytime. You could switch between different modes by remote or App freely.
- 3-Way Control: You can easily control your robot vacuum by remote control, App or Voice assistant. With the help of our smart app, you can easily create a home clean schedule, change the clean mode and control the clean direction. Our automatic vacuum is compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant. You can easily ask the remote vacuum robot to clean the room no matter where you are.
- No Hair Entanglement Any More: This robot vacuum cleaner is powered by strong digital motor. Not like other robot vacuums with a rotating brush, our robotic vacuum is with unique brushless suction port design. You will not have the pet's hair entanglement any more.
- Ultra Compact Design: With an 11'' diameter and 3.1" Height, 2NICE WT10 vacuum robot can glide under the beds, sofa and other furniture for a thoroughly clean with ease and high coverage. Every corner or narrow space of your house can be reached and keep neat. Release your hands every day.
- Efficient and Intelligent: Our smart robot vacuum is with upgraded FreeMove 2.0 technology. The upgraded 6D built-in anti-collision infrared sensors prevent collisions and falls. Runtime can be up to 100 mins per charge and auto-return & charging, which means your robot vacuum mapping will always be ready to clean.
- What You Get: 2NICE robot vacuum cleaner, charging base, power adapter, dust bin, high efficiency filter, 4 side brushes, remote control with batteries, instruction manual, user guide for Gosund App, quick start guide and 12-month warranty.