Related to Product
What does the packaging box of robot vacuum include?
It includes robot vacuum WT10, dust bin, docking station, charger, efficient filter, remoter, 4 side brushes, manual and warranty card.
What is the diameter of robot vacuum?
It is 280*280*76MM.
What is the battery capacity of robot vacuum?
Its battery is a 23WH Lithium iron phosphate battery.
What is the capacity of the robot vacuum?
Its capacity is 500ML.
What are the components of the bottom for the robot vacuum?
The robot vacuum has 2 driving wheels, 2 universal wheels, 2 side brushes, 3 anti-drop sensors and 2 charging contacts.
What controls are supported by the robot vacuum?
It supports APP control, voice (Alexa, Google Home, etc) and remoter control.
What are the levels of suction for the robot vacuum?
3 levels: high, low, medium levels. The default is medium.
How long can the robot vacuum work?
It can work 90-110min at full power, which is varied based on the suction levels.
What are the functions of power button?
1. Pairing to the APP 2. Press Start/Pause button in standby mode to start thorough cleaning; press the button to pause at work; press the button twice in a row to recharge; 3. Press to wake up the robot vacuum when it is at sleep mode.
How about the voltage and current for the robot vacuum at work?
Its rated voltage at work is: 19V 0.6A 11.4W.
Related to Use
How to start the robot vacuum?
Open the top cover and turn the power button to “I”. You will hear the boot tone when power indicator is on.
How to enter the sleep mode?
It will enter sleep mode without operation for 5 mins when it is paused.
How to wake up the robot vacuum at sleep mode?
Press the power button or press any key on the remoter or App to wake up the robot vacuum
How much noise does the robot vacuum make when it works?
While cleaning, the noise of medium level suction is about 60 dB
Does the robot vacuum support sloping ground?
It supports slope no more than 15 °
How to pair and use the robot vacuum?
1. Turn on the power. 2. Download the Gosund app, register and log in. 3. Add Small Appliance - robot vacuum. 4. Start operation under 2.4GHz wifi following the pairing prompts. 5. The binding is successful. You can check the tutorial video for details.
What are the cleaning modes?
The robot vacuum has 5 cleaning modes: automatic mode, Zig-Zag cleaning mode. spot cleaning mode, edge cleaning mode, manual control mode.
How long does the robot vacuum charge?
It takes about 3.5 hours for the robot vacuum to be charged fully.
How does the robot vacuum charge?
After cleaning, the robot vacuum will automatically return to the docking station. While charging, the pink indicator switches to blue and blinks. The blue indicator turns off when the robot vacuum is fully charged.
How to connect to Alexa？
You can check the tutorial video for details：（加对应视频链接在这里） 1. Open the App, click the device icon and enter the device control panel (Bluetooth devices must be equipped with Bluetooth gateway to be synchronized); click the top right button to enter the device settings page; 2. Under the "supported third party control", you can view the third party robot vacuum supported by the device; click the Alexa icon (if it is not found, it means that the device does not support it); 3. If you failed to connect your robot vacuum to Alexa echoshow, you need to contact the device seller to activate the function for you, as the function is mostly turned off for your privacy; 4. After redirecting to the connection page, bind following the App instructions; 5. An Alexa account can be bound to only one App account. An error will be reported if it is bound repeatedly, ; 6. If you can't find the skill of the App in Alexa, it may be that the skill doesn't support your region. Please contact the seller for confirmation; 7. If your device has been offline, upgraded firmware and completely powered off recently, you need to repeat step 6 to add the device again, otherwise it may not be able to operate through a third-party smart speaker (upgrading firmware and completely powering off may cause being offline. When the device is online again, sometimes the third-party smart speaker can't get the real-time status of the device, so the third-party smart speaker may take your device as still offline. This can be solved by adding it again).
How to connect to Google Home？
You can check the tutorial video for details：（加对应视频链接在这里） 1. Make sure that it can be controlled normally in the Gosund app. If not, restart the device and pair it again; 2 Enter the main control interface of the Gosund app, click the icon with pen in the upper right corner to confirm that the Google assistant is in supported third-party control. If not, device ID is required to confirm. 3. Open Google home app - create a home - add device (speaker) - add Gosund energy saving and confirm whether there is a speaker and corresponding device on the homepage.
How to clean the robot vacuum?
You can check the tutorial video for details：（加对应视频链接在这里） For details, please refer to part 3.2 and 3.3 of the manual. It is recommended to clean side brushes every 2 weeks. For efficient filter, universal wheels, infrared anti-collision sensor, charging contacts and docking station, it is recommended to clean once a week.
How to place the docking station of robot vacuum?
Please put the docking station in an open place aginst to the wall, with a radius of 3ft/1 meter. Please make sure that there is no shelter within 60° in front.
Related to Failures
Why does the robot vacuum always show red indicator?
1. Please check whether the robot vacuum is power sufficient. 2. Please confirm if the robot vacuum is faulty.
Why can't the robot vacuum connect to WIFI?
1. Confirm whether the wifi name and password are correct. 2. Confirm that it is in the wifi signal coverage and the signal is good. 3. The product supports 2.4GHz Wifi only at present. 4. Switch the robot vacuum indicator to blinking blue following the pairing prompts. You can check the tutorial video for details：（加对应视频链接在这里）
Why can't the robot vacuum be charged?
1. Make sure that the docking station has been plugged in and powered on. 2. Make sure that the product has contacted the charging contacts and try to clean the charging contacts. 3. The power button needs to be turned on while charging. 4. Please contact customer service if the device is at sleep mode due to no operation for a long period of time.
Why can't the robot vacuum return to the docking station?
1. Make sure whether the docking station is placed properly. 2. Ensure that the docking station is connected correctly. 3. Do not move the docking staiton when the product is at work. 4. While cleaning, do not start cleaning at the docking station.
Why is the robot vacuum is repeating / missing cleaning of the area?
1. Remove the small items on the floor to improve the cleaning efficiency. Do not move or block the route of the robot vacuum by hand. 2. Make sure that the floor wax is dry and do not work on the polished board. 3. Make sure that the place to be cleaned is not covered by furniture.
Why does the robot vacuum stop suddenly while working?
1. Make sure the robot vacuum is fully charged. 2. Make sure whether the robot vacuum is entangled by junk. If so, please release it manually. 3. Make sure whether it is stuck under the entrance of the furniture which is similar height to the robot vacuum.
Why does the robot vacuum make more noise at work?
1. Please check whether the robot vacuum is full of garbage and needs to be cleaned 2. Please confirm whether the suction inlet of the robot vacuum is blocked by foreign matters. If so, please clean it. 3. If the robot vacuum remains faulty after cleaning, please contact customer service.
The red indicator of the robot vacuum is always on, and it can't work normally. It makes three beeps: beep-beep-beep.
When a drive wheel breaks down, please check whether there is any hair or junk around the drive wheel. If so, please clean it following the manual instruction.
The red indicator of the robot vacuum is always on, and it can't work normally. It makes three beeps: beep beep-beep beep-beep beep.
If the side brush fails, please check whether there is any hair or foreign matters around the side brush. If so, please clean it following the manual instruction.
The red indicator of the robot vacuum is always on, and it can't work normally. It makes three beeps: beep beep beep-beep beep beep-beep beep beep.
There is no dustbin, please install the dustbin.
The red indicator of the robot vacuum blinks and fails to work normally, and beeps three times in a row: beep-beep-beep.
The robot vacuum does not touch the ground. Please put the robot vacuum back on the ground / floor.
The red indicator of the robot vacuum blinks and fails to work normally, and beeps three times in a row: beep beep beep-beep beep beep-beep beep beep.
If the robot vacuum is suspended or stuck, please place the robot vacuum on a flat surface, or remove obstacles and restart the robot vacuum.
The red indicator of the robot vacuum blinks and fails to work normally, and beeps three times in a row: beep beep beep beep-beep beep beep beep-beep beep beep beep.
The power of the robot vacuum is low. Please put the robot vacuum back to docking station to charge.
The red indicator of the robot vacuum blinks and fails to work normally, and beeps three times in a row: beep beep beep beep beep-beep beep beep beep beep-beep beep beep beep beep.
The adapter does not work properly and the charging voltage is abnormal. Please clean the charging contacts of docking station and robot vacuum, making sure that the original adapter is used.
The red indicator of the robot vacuum blinks and fails to work normally, and beeps three times in a row: beep beep beep beep beep beep-beep beep beep beep beep beep-beep beep beep beep beep beep.
Charging error. Please check whether the power supply of docking station is on.