2NICE is developed using cutting-edge technology to meet various cleaning needs. Our team always focus on robotic vacuum cleaners and other smart appliances, to help people have more time to enjoy their lives. We're committed to creating great products that help millions of families around the world to enjoy better life.
Brushless motor design, suction up to 1800pa. 2NICE automatic vacuum ideal for hard wood floor and carpet.
With powerful suction passage, the smart vacuum robot cleaner picks up dirt, dust and hair without tangling. Never worry about cleaning hair from a roller brush.
500ML dust bin supports longer cleaning sessions. Easy to take out from the vacuum robot. It comes with a washable HEPA filter, keeping your home have fresh air.
The mapping robot vacuum can runs for 100 minutes per charge, approximately 1100 sqft. Ideal for big house and multi-room.
Multiple clean modes of the smart robotic vacuums are:: Auto/Spot/Edge/Manual/Zigzag. Freely switch between different modes and power levels as you want.
Robotic vacuum can automatically return to the charging base when the battery gets low. You don't have to worry about running out of power.
The robot vacuum adopts advanced anti-collision technology to avoid bumping into obstacles so that it can clean under and around furniture without help from you.
With anti-drop sensor technology, you won't worry about cleaning. The floor vacuum robot can detect your stairs to avoid falling down them.
What do we need to do if the robot vacuum network setup is not successful at first time?
1. If the network setup is unsuccessful at first time, you only need to restart the device, and after the second connection the network setup will be completed.
Why the mapping robot vacuum cannot return to the docking station?
1. Make sure the docking station is correctly placed.
2. Make sure the docking station is correctly connected.
3. It is suggested not to move the docking station during the cleaning.
4. Make sure robot vacuum starts cleaning from the docking station.
Why the smart robot vacuum gets stuck while working and stops?
1. Automatic vacuum cleaner robot will try various ways to free itself. If it is unsuccessful, manually remove the obstacles and restart.
2. It is recommended to raise the furniture a little bit or block it with appropriate ways.